- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
Visa to Luxembourg
- Types of visa
- How to apply for a visa to Luxembourg?
- Common information sheet for Schengen visa applicants in India
- New Schengen visa application process
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
How to apply for a visa to Luxembourg?
All the information concerning visa applications for Luxembourg is available on Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign Affairs website, which is the competent authority for access to the territory, stay and residence in Luxembourg.
Check headings that applies to your situation to know the list of documents to be provided when applying for a visa.
Where to apply for a visa?
If you live in India:
Embassy of Luxembourg in New Delhi will be competent to handle your application.
Applications have to be lodged with the Luxembourg Visa Application Centre ( http://www.vfsglobal.com/luxembourg/india ) in the following 16 cities:
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar,
Kolkata, Mumbai, Pondicherry, Pune and Trivandrum
All information regarding addresses, opening hours and other practical modalities are available on the website of Luxembourg Visa Application Centre ( http://www.vfsglobal.com/luxembourg/india )
Holders of official and diplomatic passports can lodge their visa application directly at the visa section of the Embassy, together with the required Verbal Note from the MEA and, if appropriate, with the mission order issued by the applicant’s own administration.
If you live outside India: Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Maldives
Short stay visa applications (up to 90 days) should be lodged at:
The Embassy of Germany in Kathmandu:
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka:
The Embassy of the Switzerland in Colombo (Sri Lanka & Maldives):