- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
H.E. Mr. Gaston Stronck, Ambassador of Grand - Duchy of Luxembourg in India, during his two days visit to Pune, joined the group of Luxembourg NGO “Aide à l’Enfance de l’Inde”. Mr Stronck met with Mr. Dipankar Das - Head - Corporate Travel Management, Suzlon Energy Ltd, Mr. Baba Kalyani - Chairman & Managing Director, Charat Forge and have attended CII seminar held at Koregaon Park in Pune.
Objective of Pune's visit:
For more than two decades, the Luxembourg economy has consistently performed at the highest levels, with strong growth, high international trade surplus, low unemployment and low inflation in a stable, innovative environment for business and consumers alike.
Luxembourg’s relative outperformance, even during economic downturns, derives from several factors and policies. Diversification has been a major priority since the 1960s, when Luxembourg began to move away from its strong reliance on the steel industry into high tech manufacturing and banking. Today’s economy is a balanced blend of financial services, high value-added manufacturing, retail and e-commerce, communications and logistics services, with a focus on exporting goods and services to and throughout the European Union and beyond. Stability of Government finances is equally important. Taxes are low, and so is public debt, which in 2010 was a mere 16 percent of total GDP, one amongst the lowest in the European Union.
The objective of the Ambassador’s visit was to build on the partnership between India and Luxembourg and discuss how Indian companies could look at more business opportunities with Luxembourg companies and learn more on doing business with Luxembourg.