- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
President of India’s message on the occasion of National Day of Luxembourg
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Grand Duke and people of Luxembourg on the occasion of their National Day (June 23, 2016).
The 11th Summit of Asia Europa Meeting to take place in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
The 11th Summit of ASEM (Asia Europa Meeting) will take place in Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia) on 15th and 16th July. ASEM is an Asian-European Forum which started in 1996 and now includes 53 partners: 51 States from Europe, Asia and Oceania, plus the European Union and ASEAN as organisations.
World Refugee Day 2016 (WRD)
Each year, on 20 June, the world focuses on the plight of people who are forced to flee their homes due to conflicts or natural disasters. This day has been observed since 2001, when the UN General Assembly designated it on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the United Nations Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
Today, 60 million men, women and children are forcibly displaced worldwide. They need help, protection and long-lasting solutions. The European Union is a leading global donor of aid. It gives more than one billion euros a year for humanitarian assistance to support those forced to flee their homes. This funding is vital, providing access to shelter, food, healthcare, sanitation, education and other essential services. In the context of WRD, this year the EU is raising awareness of the issue, and the life-saving support it provides, through its #SupportRefugees campaign.
Luxembourg celebrates international Yoga day
The Yoga Family Luxembourg in collaboration with Lycee Michel Rodange will celebrate the International Yoga Day on Sunday, June 26th at Forum Geesseknäpchen, Luxembourg.The registration for the event is free and the Yoga teaching sessions will be conducted in Luxembourgish, German, French and English.The event will be followed by a lunch and the benefits from the lunch will be donated in equal to Indian Stand of International Charity Bazar and Life Project 4 Youth Luxembourg.
Luxembourg scores highly in OECD Better Life Index
Luxembourg is among the top Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development member states in 10 of the 11 areas making up the OECD's 2016 Better Life Index, namely income and wealth, social connections, civic engagement, jobs and earnings, work-life balance, personal security, perception of wellbeing, health, environmental quality and housing. Average net disposable income per capita, at $40,914, was substantially above the OECD average of $29,016, while the 3% proportion of employees working very long hours is far lower than the OECD average of 13%.
Le Luxembourg préside le Comité de Ministres du Benelux. Plus d’informations : www.benelux.int
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance