- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
InnoHub offers Luxembourg support platform for start-ups
InnoHub has been launched as a private platform to provide support and guidance in Luxembourg to innovative start-up businesses from other countries, using a methodological and entrepreneurial approach. Advisors from InnoHub work with founders to develop and strengthen their business models and implement a go-to-market strategy including protection of their advanced technology. The platform also helps start-ups capitalise on synergies with other stakeholders, members of Luxembourg's entrepreneurial ecosystem and the public sector.
Paul Wurth InCub facility looks for technology start-ups
Engineering group Paul Wurth has launched its initiative to support innovative and technology-driven companies with a first call for applications for the Paul Wurth InCub challenge, developed in co-operation with the Technoport business incubator. The InCub facility will offer start-up firms physical space and infrastructure on the company's premises in Luxembourg City as well as technological support, commercial advice and assistance with market access through Paul Wurth's international network. Applicants are invited from fields including environmental technology in the metals industry, energy-related technology, and advanced logistics and sustainable mobility.
SES partners on new business incubator - SATLAS
SES Techcom Services has joined with Newtec and SatADSL to launch the Satlas incubator, whose aim will be to turn pioneering ideas across a range of fields into successful satellite communications applications. The three partners will provide selected applications with access to resources including broadband platforms and terminals, hardware, software, technical assistance and training.
Bitstamp becomes first EU-licensed bitcoin exchange
Bitstamp has received a payment institution licence in Luxembourg, making it the first licensed and regulated bitcoin exchange to be authorised across Europe under EU cross-border service provision rules. The company, which will initially offer bitcoin-euro trading once the licence takes effect on 1 July, says it chose the Grand Duchy as its headquarters due to the country's tradition of fostering innovation and its forward-looking approach to financial technology developments.
Government unveils Digital Tech Fund partnership with private sector
The Government has launched the Digital Tech Fund, a partnership with private sector firms Arendt & Medernach, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, Expon Capital, High Capital, Post Capital, Proximus and SES. The €20 million fund will invest amounts between €100,000 and €1.6 million in around 20 start-ups active in areas including cyber-security, big data, fintech, healthcare, new media, digital networks, the internet of things and satellite telecommunications and services.
Le Luxembourg préside le Comité de Ministres du Benelux. Plus d’informations : www.benelux.int
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance