- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
2014: an excellent year for the Luxembourg fund industry
"It's time to let asset management industry concentrate exclusively on servicing investors", says Marc Saluzzi, Chairman of ALFI. "The fund industry plays a key role in economic growth and, after a period of focusing on regulation, 2015 should be a year where asset management companies...
France, Birthplace of Cinema, Is Losing Film Production to Its Neighbors
A rising demand for Luxembourg’s aid has prompted six local production companies to open the country’s second major studio complex, Filmland, which is courting international co-productions with prices adapted to various budgets. Many movies rely on bigger tax breaks and financing from countries like Luxembourg and Belgium...
Luxembourg ranks among the top cities to live
The capital appears to be at the sixth place in the world ranking of the most pleasant cities to live and work, according to an international survey of 64 destinations in the world...
Michelin guide 2015: Luxembourg, a star-studded culinary scene
Never heard of Luxembourg cuisine? Wonder why Luxembourg has so many Michelin-stars? Luxembourg offers a large variety of restaurants, serving regional as well as international cuisine...
Luxembourg cinema restarts in Hollywood
The list of nominees for the Oscars include Song of the Sea, a Luxembourg co-production in animation studios in Contern...
Luxembourg for Finance