- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Luxembourg in the top 10 performing countries for ICT
Luxembourg is ranked 7th country in Europe and 9th worldwide when it comes to leveraging information and communication technologies (ICTs) for social and economic impact, according to the latest Global Information Technology Report pubished by the World Economic Forum.
Celebrating 20 years of European Union Film Festival in India
The 20th European Union Film Festival invites you for the screenings of a collection of 21 Award-Winning Latest European Films showcasing different genre of European Cinema!
S&P reaffirms Luxembourg's AAA rating
Standard & Poor's has reaffirmed Luxembourg's AAA rating with a stable outlook, noting favourably the country's economic trends and faster growth than the eurozone average.
Luxembourg's profile grows as global wealth hub
Luxembourg is continuing to raise its profile as a wealth management hub, with 18% growth in international market volume over the past two years.
Luxembourg to become the first european founding member of the Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
The Government of Luxembourg is pleased to announce that Luxembourg’s application to become a prospective founding member of the AIIB has been accepted today (27/03/2015).
Luxembourg for Finance