- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
RQFII quota granted to Luxembourg
Today, the People's Bank of China has announced the granting of a 50 bn RMB RQFII quota to Luxembourg. The RQFII (RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor) scheme was launched in Hong Kong in 2011 and has been expanded to other jurisdictions since 2013 enabling offshore RMB to be reinvested into the Mainland securities market.
The success of small countries and markets
In the report “Success of Small Countries Report” published by Crédit Suisse, small developed states are considered as economically more successful that their larger peers, importantly, they tended to be more globalised. Luxembourg leads the globalization ranking with a score of 0.97, followed by Singapore, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Net assets under management in Luxembourg funds continue to grow with record net sales in March
Luxembourg retains its position as the leading European investment fund domicile with EUR 3,524.79bn of net assets under management, growing 13.89% so far in 2015.
Luxembourg in the top 10 performing countries for ICT
Luxembourg is ranked 7th country in Europe and 9th worldwide when it comes to leveraging information and communication technologies (ICTs) for social and economic impact, according to the latest Global Information Technology Report pubished by the World Economic Forum.
Celebrating 20 years of European Union Film Festival in India
The 20th European Union Film Festival invites you for the screenings of a collection of 21 Award-Winning Latest European Films showcasing different genre of European Cinema!
Luxembourg for Finance