- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
An exclusive interview of the Deputy Prime Minister of Luxembourg on his India visit
An exclusive interview of Luxembourg’s Deputy Prime Minister HE Mr. Etienne Schneider during his first visit to India (March 2nd to 5th). Minister Schneider shares his views on economic relations between India and Luxembourg, bilateral trade and future possibilities of growth between the two countries.
Guardian Industries opens new European headquarters in Luxembourg
Deputy prime minister and economy minister Étienne Schneider has formally opened Guardian Industries' new European headquarters in Bertrange, 35 years after the US group established its first float glass manufacturing plant in the Grand Duchy. Guardian's Glass Group in Europe produces high-quality commercial, residential, interior and automotive glass products using value-added coating and laminating technologies.
S&P reaffirms Luxembourg's AAA rating
Standard & Poor's has reaffirmed Luxembourg's AAA rating, citing the country's solid governance and institutions and its net international creditor position. The agency expects the Government to maintain fiscal stability by taking measures in response to international pressures on its tax system that affect the economy and the generation of tax revenues.
Cargolux and Oman Air extended Indian freighter network to Mumbai
As a result of the successful cooperation between Cargolux and Oman Air for cargo flights to Chennai and in the frame of the cooperation agreement signed last year, Cargolux and Oman Air introduce an additional destination in India with two weekly flights to Mumbai, beginning on 8 March 2016.
Francophonie Festival to be held in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru
This year, Alliance Française along with the Consulates of Luxembourg and other French speaking countries will unite to honour French language values in a week-long festival bringing you films and music from the French speaking world. The Francophonie Festival will be held in Mumbai from 10th to 16th March, Delhi from 16th to 19th March and Bengaluru from 21st to 23rd March at Alliance Française centres.
Le Luxembourg préside le Comité de Ministres du Benelux. Plus d’informations : www.benelux.int
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance