- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Luxembourg Visa Application Centre in Nepal has started accepting Long Stay- D visa applications
We are pleased to inform you that Luxembourg Visa Application Centre in Nepal has started accepting Long Stay-D visa applications from 17th of February 2017.
Luxembourg ranked third in Europe for purchasing power
Luxembourg residents have per capita purchasing power of €30,248 this year, up from €28,750 in 2015, according to the latest GfK Purchasing Power Europe ranking. Luxembourg ranks third in the continent behind Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
Luxembourg ranked 12th in global prosperity index
Luxembourg has been ranked 12th out of 149 countries in the Legatum Prosperity Index, a measure of present and future wealth as well as quality of life compiled by a London think-tank with backing by a Dubai investment firm. Luxembourg was in first place for health and personal freedom, second for safety and security, and third for the natural environment.
Paul Wurth opens industrial technology incubator
Paul Wurth has inaugurated its 400-square meter incubator space, dubbed Incub, in Luxembourg City's station area. The program will focus on industrial technology solutions, with 16 start-ups having been selected earlier this year for the first intake.
Goodyear and LIST launch €41m tyre R&D initiative
Goodyear and the Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology have announced a €41m, R&D programme to develop a new generation of more sustainable tyres. The five-year initiative is funded by the tyremaker and Luxembourg public R&D financing. Economy minister Etienne Schneider says the partnership is in line with the government's research and innovation policy.
Stories, pictures, facts and figures – see for yourself what makes Luxembourg special.
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance