- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Luxembourg - the gateway to Europe
Establishing your business and living in Luxembourg.
Prime Minister Xavier Bettel and Prime Minister Narendra Modi met in the margins of the Paris COP21 meeting
Prime Minister Xavier Bettel and Prime Minister Narendra Modi met in the margins of the Paris COP21 meeting.
Luxembourg tops ranking of business talent in the EU
Lausanne-based business school IMD’s second annual World Talent Report ranks Luxembourg as the leading country in the EU and third worldwide for developing attracting and retaining talent to satisfy corporate needs.
Luxembourg, well positioned in ICT developments
The latest edition of "Measuring the Information Society" ranks Luxembourg as the 4th country in the EU with the highest level of ICT developments.
The world’s largest law firm goes to Luxembourg
Dentons said on Wednesday that it has acquired yet another law firm — this time in Luxembourg.
Le Luxembourg préside le Comité de Ministres du Benelux. Plus d’informations : www.benelux.int
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance