- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- The Telegraph-12/01/2010 : Wine in demand
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Luxembourg's new website dedicated to life sciences...
Luxembourg’s new website, dedicated to the life sciences sector is now live and can be accessed via www.letzbio.lu .
The Indian ICT sector discovers Luxembourg
Indian ICT delegation from the State of Kerala (South-West India) visited the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on 19 March 2014...
ICT Spring Europe on 3 & 4 July 2014 in Luxembourg
Luxembourg for Business is proud to promote ICT-ICT Spring Europe on 3 & 4 July 2014 in Luxembourg. As an influential voice in the worldwide FinTech community, ICT Spring Europe...
Luxembourg gains ground in global logistics ranking
Luxembourg's ranking in the latest Logistics Performance Index compiled by the World Bank has risen to 8th from 15th in the previous edition in 2012...
Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
Mr. Ashok Manilal Kadakia has been appointed as the Honorary Consul of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in Mumbai with consular jurisdiction over the States of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa...
Luxembourg for Finance