- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Luxembourg, Europe's bellwhether
Rich, peaceful, and incredibly multicultural, the tiny Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a pearl in the crown of European postwar integration. Its quick transformation from poor agricultural backwater to big financial center demonstrates the success of Europe’s strategy of focusing on peace through trade in a common market.
The National Day celebration of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in New Delhi
The National Day celebration of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg was held at hotel Claridges on 23rd June 2016.
Hosted by Ambassador, H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner, the reception was attended by a host of diplomats and dignitaries. Chief Guest from the Ministry of External Affairs was H.E. Mr. Amar Sinha, Secretary (Economic Relations). Guests were received by the Ambassador, Mrs. Laure Huberty Deputy Head of Mission, and Mr. Charles Schmit, Consul.
Luxembourgish film "Dead Man Talking" being screened at EUFF in several cities in India
The Embassy of Luxembourg is participating in the EUFF 2016 (European Union Film Festival) which is being held in several cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Jodhpur, Pune, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
India joins Missile Technology Control Regime
India has joined the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) this morning. The MTCR Point of Contact in Paris has conveyed the decision regarding India’s accession to the regime through the Embassy of France in New Delhi as well as the Embassies of The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
President of India’s message on the occasion of National Day of Luxembourg
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Grand Duke and people of Luxembourg on the occasion of their National Day (June 23, 2016).
Le Luxembourg préside le Comité de Ministres du Benelux. Plus d’informations : www.benelux.int
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance