- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Honorable Steel Minister of India visits Luxembourg
On August 29 2016, the Honorable Minister of Steel Shri Birender Singh visited Luxembourg. He had a lunch meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Economics and Trade Etienne Schneider and business meetings with Luxembourgish companies Paul Wurth and Arcelor Mittal.
Luxembourg Photographic Exhibition held in India from February to August 2016 in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai
Bird’s eye view of Luxembourg from hot-air balloon – The lush and intriguing landscape of Luxembourg, captured from a hot air balloon is a real feast for the eyes. Thirty aerial photographs shot by Rob Kieffer and his team were displayed in the metropolitan cities of India in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai respectively.
Luxembourg Film “Schatzritter” screened at 16th International Children’s Film Festival in Kolkata
An adventurous children film from Luxembourg named ‘Schatzritter’, directed by Luxembourg film maker Laura Schroeder is presently being screened at the 16th International Children’s Film Festival from July to September 2016 in Kolkata and other districts of West Bengal in collaboration with Cine Central Calcutta (www.cinecentralcalcutta.org ), UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund), Nandan (West Bengal Film Centre) and various NGO’s and social bodies.
Luxembourg, Europe's bellwhether
Rich, peaceful, and incredibly multicultural, the tiny Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a pearl in the crown of European postwar integration. Its quick transformation from poor agricultural backwater to big financial center demonstrates the success of Europe’s strategy of focusing on peace through trade in a common market.
The National Day celebration of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in New Delhi
The National Day celebration of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg was held at hotel Claridges on 23rd June 2016.
Hosted by Ambassador, H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner, the reception was attended by a host of diplomats and dignitaries. Chief Guest from the Ministry of External Affairs was H.E. Mr. Amar Sinha, Secretary (Economic Relations). Guests were received by the Ambassador, Mrs. Laure Huberty Deputy Head of Mission, and Mr. Charles Schmit, Consul.
Le Luxembourg préside le Comité de Ministres du Benelux. Plus d’informations : www.benelux.int
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance