- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
VACANCY: VISA & CONSULAR ASSISTANT
The Embassy of Luxembourg, New Delhi, has a vacant position for a "Visa & Consular Assistant."
International Artist-in-Residence Programme in the Public Space
The residence progamme is open to all individual artists or collectives wishing to develop their practice in a professional context by creating a new work. Applicants are free to choose their means of artistic expression.
Luxembourg government debt level among lowest in EU
At 23%, Luxembourg had the second-lowest ratio of government debt to GDP in the EU at the end of last year
Fit4Start IT start-ups programme launched at Technoport
The Economy Ministry, Luxinnovation and Technoport have launched the Fit4Start programme to provide IT start-ups with financial and mentoring support at the Technoport incubator hub in Esch-sur-Alzette.
Luxembourg had EU's highest resource productivity in 2014
Luxembourg's resource productivity, a measure of the efficiency of natural resources usage, was €3.94/kg in 2014, the highest level in the EU.
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance