- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- The Telegraph-12/01/2010 : Wine in demand
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Le Luxembourg a un nouveau gouvernement
Quinze ministres et trois secrétaires d'Etat ont été assermentés le 4 décembre 2013...
Luxembourg awarded the decoration “Chevalier de l’Ordre de Mérite” to Mr. Anil Anand.
Mr. Anil Anand, Managing Director of Paul Wurth India was awarded the ''Knight of the Order of Merit of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg''...
Luxembourg Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn attends ASEM meeting in New Delhi
H.E.Mr Jean Asselborn, Vice-Prime Minister & Minister of Foreign Affairs of Luxembourg, attended the 11th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM FMM11) that took place in New Delhi, India...
Luxembourg committed to a global standard on automatic exchange of information
Luxembourg, alongside 36 of its partners, has signed the declaration strongly supporting the development in the OECD of a single global standard for automatic exchange of information between tax authorities...
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has been ranked the world's 9th information society
Grand Duchy world's 9th information society. Luxembourg has been ranked ninth by the International Telecommunications Union in its 2013...
Luxembourg Trade & Investment Office
- Luxembourg missions abroad
- Foreign missions in Luxembourg
Luxembourg for Finance
Luxembourg for Business