- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Luxembourg on July 1 officially takes over the presidency of the Council of the European Union
Luxembourg will hold the Presidency of the Council of the European Union for the twelfth time in the second semester of 2015. The Luxembourg Presidency is the first to take place under the auspices of the Lisbon Treaty which has given new competences to the Union and established a new institutional balance.
World Yoga day in Luxembourg
Hundreds of people participated in a giant yoga session in Kirchberg on Sunday, part of Luxembourg's contribution to the first World Yoga Day.
Sustainable Future for All
"Voice Out": a European Union call to participate in Climate Action. European Union launches Essay Competition with The Hindu Centre & a Photo contest on #MyClimateMyFuture
Environment monitoring centre to open in Luxembourg
Luxembourg Economy Minister Etienne Schneider on Tuesday presented plans for the creation of an EarthLab centre, monitoring the environment with a view to assessing risks for industry, insurance and investment funds.
The World's Top Countries For High-Skilled Employment
Which countries have the largest share of people in high-skilled employment? According to the World Economic Forum and International Labour Organization statistics, Luxembourg is in first position.
Luxembourg for Finance