- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
Luxembourg meets Hollywood for new animation
A Luxembourg production firm has joined forces with Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie Pitt to work on a new animation about life as a young woman living under the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Make in India-The Benelux way
On July 23, Belgium-Luxembourg Business Association-(BLBA), in cooperation with the Indo-Netherland Chamber of Commerce (INBA), organized an event entitled "Make in India-The Benelux way" in the presence of the Indian Secretary of Industrial Policy and Promotion Mr. Amitabh Kant and the Ambassadors of the three countries.
Ambassador of Luxembourg meets with young business leaders
On July 22nd, the Ambassador of Luxembourg and his team has met a group of young business leaders under the chairmanship of PHD Chamber of Commerce.
Sharing Luxembourg´s financial expertise to support developing countries
A group of senior management from banks across emerging financial centres have been attending a week long training in Luxembourg with the support of the Ministry of Finance.
Fitch confirms Luxembourg AAA rating with stable outlook
The agency Fitch Ratings confirmed the AAA rating of Luxembourg with a stable outlook, leaving the Grand Duchy one of only nine countries worldwide to hold the top rating by the three leading agencies S&P, Moody's and Fitch.
Luxembourg for Finance