- General Information on Luxembourg
- India-Luxembourg Relations
- Invest in Luxembourg - Your Gateway to Europe!
- Financial Centre Luxembourg
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Visa to Luxembourg
- Services aux citoyens luxembourgeois
In the Press
- Biz @ India, Vibrant Gujarat Special issue: Interview with H.E. Mr. Sam Schreiner
- 14/01/2015: Vibrant Gujarat
- 07/01/2015: Bengal Global Summit
- 21-22 June 2013 - Luxembourg is the perfect gateway and hub for Indian companies, interested in doing business in Europe
- 19/08/13 - Indian Express: Luxembourg an emerging edu hub
- 14/01/2014 - BLBA news magazine: Distinguished honorary for Anil Anand, MD Paul Wurth India
- 24/03/2014 - Appointment of Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Mumbai
- 6-8 February 2012 - CII News Update
- 26-28 March 2012 - Seminar CII
- 12-14 June 2012 - Luxembourg plans policy to facilitate easy business visas
- 24 August 2012 - Luxembourg exploring business opportunities in Chandigarh Region
- 13-23 October 2012 - Luxembourg invites Indian investments
- 29th November -1st December 2012- Closing ceremony of AIMUN'12
- 27/12/2011- DNA Money: We hope to bring investments to Gujarat
- 14-19 November 2011: YES Bank Financial Times Banking Summit
- Indlaw News- 14/01/2010 : Luxembourg, Pharma offers trade opportunities to Indian companies
- Economic Times- 13/01/2010 : Luxembourg leaves call on Jharkhand to LNM
- Financial Express Special issue- 23/06/2009- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Broadening ties with India
- Minister Jeannot Krecké's Economic Mission to India in the Luxembourg Press
- Curriculart meets India- Indian Press
- Curriculart meets India-Luxembourg Press
- National Day celebrations in Mumbai and Kolkata : 23rd and 25th of June respectively
- Outlook Traveller- February 2008- 48 hours in Luxembourg
House of Entrepreneurship opens for business
The House of Entrepreneurship, a joint venture between the economy ministry and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, has been officially inaugurated in the Kirchberg.
Fit for Start SMEs complete first accelerator round
Five start-ups have successfully completed the first round of the Fit for Start business accelerator programme, launched in March by the economy ministry, Luxinnovation and Technoport. Luxinnovation has also announced the five new start-ups selected for the next Fit for Start round, which begins in mid-October.
Luxembourg placed 20th in world competitiveness ranking
Luxembourg has taken 20th place in the World Economic Forum's Global Competitive Index for the second year running and is ranked ninth in Europe, one place ahead of France. Luxembourg scored well for its macroeconomic environment and the strength of its institutions.
S&P points to governance strength in upholding Luxembourg's top rating
Standard & Poor's has reaffirmed Luxembourg's AAA rating with a stable outlook. The agency expects economic growth to remain higher than that of the eurozone as a whole in the coming years and notes the strong governance of the economy, as well as the solidity and ongoing diversification of the financial sector.
Fitch affirms Luxembourg AAA sovereign ratings amid above-par growth
Fitch has affirmed Luxembourg's triple-A rating with a stable outlook, citing its high per capita income, strong governance, high growth potential and solid public finances.
Le Luxembourg préside le Comité de Ministres du Benelux. Plus d’informations : www.benelux.int
Look closer for opportunities beyond borders
Luxembourg for Finance